The application process for the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) scheme where you can apply for 100% free UK government grants involves a few simple steps.
Here's what you need to know:
- Check your eligibility: Before applying for ECO, you should check your property has an EPC rating of E or higher. Check here or we can do this for you and even arrange to have your home certified if you are not on the register.
- You will most likely be accepted for free grants that could be worth thousands of pounds if you are claiming some type of benefits that are: Income-Based Jobseekers Allowance (JSA), Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Income Support (IS), Pension Credit Guarantee Credit (PCGC), Working Tax Credit (WTC), Child Tax Credit (CTC), Universal Credit (UC), Housing Benefit, Pension Credit Savings Credit (PCSC) or Child Benefits (within income caps).
- Complete our form: Once you've determined that you're eligible, you can apply with us today. At ecoschemeuk.com we work with accredited suppliers who have been vetted and will install all the upgrades for you in a professional and friendly manner. Our form takes just 1 minute to complete and our team will get back to you often in just a few hours.
- Free assessment: Our accredited supplier will conduct a free assessment of your home to determine which energy-efficient upgrades are suitable for your needs and are covered by the ECO scheme.
- Application submission: After the assessment, our accredited supplier will submit an application on your behalf. The application includes details about the recommended upgrades and the estimated costs.
- Approval: If your application is approved, the accredited supplier will schedule the installation of the energy-efficient upgrades.
- Installation: Our supplier will install the energy-efficient upgrades according to the agreed-upon schedule.
- Zero Payment: The cost of the energy-efficient upgrades is paid for by the ECO scheme, so you won't have to pay anything towards your energy upgrades.
What free grants can I apply for?
The measures we can install to raise the EPC rating in a property include:
- Solar PV
- Battery Storage
- Air Source Heat Pump (Replaces boiler)
- Loft Insulation
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- External Wall Insulation
- Internal Wall Insulation