UK ECO4 Scheme FAQs
The government scheme can be confusing to understand. Questions on eligibility, costs and what improvements you could be entitled to are common. We have compiled a quick FAQ guide to help you understand all matters related to the government energy scheme.
Why You Should Apply Today:
Here are just a few of the benefits of applying for the ECO4 energy-saving scheme.
- Lower energy bills: By making energy-efficient upgrades to your home, you can reduce your energy usage and lower your monthly bills.
- Greater comfort: With upgrades such as insulation and draught-proofing, you can improve the comfort of your home by reducing cold spots and draughts.
- Reduced carbon footprint: The ECO4 scheme supports the transition to a low-carbon economy by encouraging the adoption of renewable energy and energy-efficient measures.
- Increased property value: Energy-efficient upgrades can increase the value of your property by making it more attractive to potential buyers.
- Health benefits: Improving your home's insulation can help to reduce dampness and mould, which can have negative health impacts.
- Cost: Free for those that can qualify for the scheme.
Are You Ready to Save on Heating Bills?
If you’re tired of paying high heating bills and want to make your home more energy-efficient, then the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) scheme is the perfect solution for you.
Eligible homeowners can receive free home heating upgrades, including insulation and heating upgrades. And the best part? It's easy to get started! Simply apply for the eco4 scheme and take advantage of the available funding.
Our team of experts will help you identify which energy-saving upgrades will work best for your home and get them installed quickly and efficiently.CLICK HERE TO APPLY